Fees to Landlord
Option 1 Full Management Service
- Initial one off administration fee of £249 plus 10% of the rent p.c.m
- Re-Let a Property for a new tenant – £249 (One off administration fee per tenancy)
- Annual Tax Return Statement – £30 (Optional annual charge)
- Legionella Risk Assessments – Domestic Properties – £100
- Replacement Invoices – £10
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) – To hold a bond deposit. Annual Registration Fee – £30
- Full Inventory Service – when Bond held as outlined by Property Ombudsman
- A full inventory can be carried out for a fee of £80 (Up to 3 beds) – £120 (4 beds plus).
- Option 2 Find Only Service
- Marketing, Advertising & Tenant Find with tenancy agreement- £349
- Legionella Risk Assessments (Domestic Properties) – £100
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ONE OF OUR TEAM
- Gas Certificate – £60
- Electricity Certificate (periodic) – £125
- EPC – £70
- Floor plans – £30
Fees to Tenants
Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
- Bond – at least 1 month’s rent (dependent on individual Landlords & circumstances)
Once an application fee is paid the property will be withdrawn from the market for a period of 2 working days. If the applicant has not submitted all of the necessary paperwork required (stated below) the agent holds the right to re-advertise the property, cancel the application and retain the application fee.
Louvain properties also has the right to retail application fees if CCJs are found to be excessive even if a guarantor is available.
A guarantor will be required under the following circumstances:
If the applicant has bad credit history, receives housing benefit, is in temporary employment, has a low income or cannot prove their income.
All applicants will be required to provide the following information. This is also applicable to Guarantors
• 3 months of wage slips or bank statements (6 months of bank statements if self-employed and/or the previous year’s tax return)
• Photo I.D
• A recent utility bill in the applicant’s name. (Issued within the last 3 months)
• A fully completed application form for all tenants over the age of 18